Monday, June 15, 2009

What a Wonderful Afternoon ^^ (27 May 2009)

yoke, me , sarah, yeehan and me

Alright, will apologise for being late to Kim Gary meet up with u guys. Is my bad, but i would say is mum's fault for being late as well as she fetch me to pyramid and meet up with u guys.

It has been awhile seeing all 3 of them. So guess what, we actually sit in Kim Gary for 3 hours and chat (i think from lunch time to high tea time, guess those waitress over there wonder when we will leave our place :P)

Anyway, I order something YokeHan called it as "instant noodles" which is can cooked for me if u pay her RM5 ^^ (lady is still expensive :P) I know is some sort of instant noodles but honestly speaking i really feel like eating it at that moment...!!!

After that, Ms. YokeHan went home (wonder what she did after that :P anything with the BF :P) n left me, sarah n shockyee. So we catch the movie . A wonderful movie and after the show i understand why sarah dont mind watch the second time with us ^^

Oh ya... This days really hate when all my friends telling me "Hey, ying i am going over to UK soon" Sigh... This 3 ladies are leaving me to UK in i think 3 months time for law. Oh well... Gals, will miss u guys some much n hate u for leaving me in Malaysia :P

Lets have something again before u guys go k... PS: Sarah ur 21st Birthday :P *hahahaha*

Anyway, all the pictures below some the good old days we had and some are our gathering pictures after A-Level ^^ *enjoy gals* :-*

Nicole T Day

all Black day

han's Birthday + gathering


some free cincau "Papa Cafe" i think in pyramid



~miss u gals day~

No comments: