Friday, June 27, 2008

THE FUCKING MALAY WHO ROBBED MY CAR....!!!!

i tell you that fucking malay fella that i saw sitting over there and robbed my car CD player (not to say some valuable stuff) *KEBODOHAN* and the the clock also wanna steal....!!!! *gosh...* this people got brain or not.....!!!!!
the best part of the whole thing is that my car parked over at a housing area and the place is like got lot people pass by and still they can do it. my car is looked and the fella who do it can actually manage to wind down the god damn it window (right side) and then get in my car steal the player.
~they are smart for the wrong purpose~
come on la use the skill to improve our god damn proton car security or something, so we got less car got robbed or maybe use their skills to unlooked the car when car jam during accident...!!!
no wonder malaysia so hard to IMPROVE due to some reason.... (i dun need to say why, u can filled up the reason yourself, what ever you can think of....)
wrong resources always used at the wrong place *popular* *clap clap clap*
i am so sad now and no mood. that CD player is like a new one although is not very super expensive but still......!!! haiz...
you must be wondering why i said is a malay fella because i saw that fella. let me explain. i parked my car and then get down with my sis to her usual skin clinique, i realised i left my phone in car, so i quickily rush back and get it. when i reach my car, i saw a guy sitting outside the house.
(didnt think of anything because the moment i saw my car window not broked n i saw my beloved phone i am like so happy and thank GOD already)
if really is that FUCKING malay guy (sick people la...) i swear again that if i ever see him n that stupid malay motorbike fella i will use my teakwondo skill and make them in to few pieces man...
@$!%#%&$~~$**#@#
PS: think back i am kinda lucky that he didnt robbed me when i get back my car and get my phone. or else that time i will cry because inside my handbag has lot money that i want to bank in.
BUT...... *%!%&((%*)#%@#$@#%^&% (Ah.........)

No comments: