Monday, June 30, 2008

Lost Count On How Many Hours I Sleep aka PIG

oh gosh.... can you believed it that how many hour i sleep yesterday....

okay....i have to admit that i am a PIG....!!!

so you see, let put it this way to count after 12 mid night we consider as the next day morning already okay.

on sunday the whole morning (after 12am) i didnt sleep at all... WHY?!

1. i couldnt sleep
2. was message-ing one of my online friend which never meet b4 (swt part is he study in the same college as me but diff programme) and he is full of nonsense
3. i online till kinda late and was doing my club installation teaser.
4. i watched ShangHai Night on TV3 @ 12.30am
5. at 5.30 i feel a little sleepy but i dare not sleep cause need to get up at 6.45am because i promise my mum to company her to temple and market
6. my stomach not feeling well due to my "aunty" visit (no wonder so moody last couple of day)

so at 6.45am my handphone alarm ring and i get up brush my teeth and get ready to go temple at KL. we used LRT @ Kelana Jaya and stop at Pasar Seni. after we settle all the stuff and get back to Taman Mega (the market) is almost 8.45am. so decided to have breakfast before we go buy some vege and things like that.

i walked like a zombie, my brain isnt working, my stomach feel so pain, my leg feel so heavy, no energy (even after i eat)...... and the sky is so dark and it rain the moment we done buying everything and get myself in the car (which got robbed on friday)

i reach home about 11am and then straight away i ZZZZZzzzzz...... (sleep)

i wake up at 3pm (jian han called me and wake me up) and eat lunch at 4pm watch tv and then dunno why and how at 8pm after dinner i feel bored so i go sleep again...!!! WTH~~ (the most impressive part is i still can reply message while i sleep...)

at 2.15am i wake up obviously to watch football, how can i miss the euro finals Spain VS. Germany.

at aorund 5am the whole thing end and then i go to bed around 5.30am and i sleep till like 2pm (monday morning) only i get up.......!!!

i have lot count on how many hours i sleep, the only thing i know is that i am "GOOD".......!!!

tomorrow i am gonna back to college for my 2nd semester already. hope this sem everything goes well and i am so scare commercial law people....!!! *pray hard*

No comments: