Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"ying, recently you become more ladylike" by kaijin

{ "ying, you got bf ad ar...." (ying still single)
"ying, recently you become more ladylike" }

this is what kai jin say to me when he bump into me this morning at the road side with ellen.


hmm...think this is a complement. *hehe...* *feel nice*

i wonder what i did in this 3weeks of class but i am glad and happy that they finally realised i am a girl again.

one night, i go yum char with my classmate and he tell me that the first time their first impression "she not bad ar...". but after knowing me more and hang out more often already they think i am more like a guy. my interest la, my way of doing things la, places i hang out la...etc.

so when ever i wear skirt to class they will like "wah...ying wear skirt le..." or sometime more sarcastic "what wrongs with ying today...how come wear skirt one le..." or "ying got date ar..."

hmmm...although i dun really like to hear all the above comment but i just take it easy and smile back because i know they are joking (i hope so... hehe...) and of cause i still hear some nice guys saying some thing nice to me "ying you look good..."

PS: last time when i was a Alevel student i always wear skirt to college. (My dear Alevel frez plz side me in this statement) *lol*

Now in Metropolitan i seldom because in lectuerer hall it is very inconvenient to wear it because the hall is like stair structure and if anyone walk from down to up the stair, and i am sitting, they might see my underpants.

No comments: