Sunday, December 28, 2008

Suprise Party @ Boon's Place ;)

hello people, it has been a while i blog.... haha... i very busy with things in life.

Basically tonight, (maybe should say yesterday night since is after 12o'clock) want to say thank you to Richie plan a suprise party for me and thank boon for hosting the part at his house and then wen for the gift and then ju wen (ju jinn's sister) for the home made choco cake and then thank to alex and boon friend (sherren, i think) BBQ with us together and suprised me when i walk in blind folded by Richie when i get in the car. Also, alvin for droping by after we finish BBQ.

THANK YOU EVERYONE :)

haha.... we played MOO MOO game in the party and guess what boon's friend got the theory in like 2 minutes... *clap clap clap*

then so GRANDMA story game by Richie.... (ask him...i dont get it at all....) and some challenging CHINESE VERSION of MOO MOO game by ju jinn (haha...nice try jinn, i get it after he ask the 3rd time)

well...had some talk talk and bullshit and then cake and i got more cream on my face.
(before this was with RAC Subang at Laundry, 17th December 2008)

i think this will be like my only post for December. My computer have some problem so my cousion took it and reparing, so basically I MISS FACEBOOK..... i think i turn into FACEBOOK-HOLIC already.... *lol*

~ying~

No comments: