Monday, July 20, 2009

Metropolitan 3on3 Basketball n Open Day

04 July 2009, Metropolitan College, 9am to 4.30pm

I told u guys I have been working, part of the reason is because of year end self-funded trip to Shanghai n also feels nice to have extra money for shopping :P

Hahaa...so this is one of the event that I worked during the weekend. It is the "3on3 Streetball" aka Basketball. I didnt help up with the basketball, some other student helper did as I am more familiar with the marketing department, so have helped out in the office comfortably under air-corn.

But as I saw DSLR camera (college camera) *excited* I had fun with it n did some busybody walking at the car park lot which transformed into basketball court (sorry...streetball court :P)

Here are some pictures ^^



More pictures: http://www.facebook.com/photos/?ref=sb#/album.php?aid=121844&id=760163572


~ying going to work on Law of Investment now~
ciao...!!!

1 comment:

James said...

I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. Dryer Repair in San Diego