Thursday, July 2, 2009

This is what happened when u got not enough sleep...!!!

Alright, I started my classes aka new semester on Tuesday. Best part of all, the night before I went bed slightly early but only able to fall alseep like 3am in the morning. Then have to get up at 7am is the worse part of all...!!!

Went class and all the timetable scew up, so many changes n some bitch in the class make so much of noice n due to one inconsiderate girl, majority cant change the slot of tutorial timing. She is a bitch man....!!!!

Anyway, so that Tuesday night i fall asleep pretty early but woke up some where around 1am and then sure online n play FACEBOOK :P hahaha... *FB-addict* and also online till like 3.30am.
Now the story happen...!!! Not sure what time, when I sleep n try to turn my body to the right, guess my face was too near to the wall and then BANG *OUCH.......!!!* my mouth hit the wall and then my teeth accidentally bit my own lip and bleeding...!!! :S

Haiz...next morning have to get up at 7am again for Law of Investment class :( *tired*
I try so hard not to open my mouth to talk so that no one can see the stain aka wound on my lip but cant help it to talk. Nic look at me unbelievablely when he hear my story n then during lunch time WaiKit n JianHan they just cant stop laughing. *sob sob*

Anyway, after lunch went Pyramid with JianHan n help him to shop for some clothes. Then dinner as well. Back home felt super tired cause the night before didnt have enough sleep. OH well...I still watch some drama before bed since i cant Facebook due to sis need to use the com for assignment.

This morning, had to wake up early (7am) also to work in office. (Facebook-ing, chatting n also blogging now :P)

Silly things happened n I realised what i did after 2 hours. I log on to Facebook and check out my plant as soon as I log in and guess what i did, instead of harvest it, I HOE my plant which ready to harvest. It means i kill the tree without harvest it and a pop out message appear everytime i do it and give me warning whether should I pull out my plant n I click YES...!!!

Gosh...... I didnt realised I actually wasted all my output and all the plant and also throw away my chances to level up and money after like 2 hours of me facing the com. *blur blur blur*


~unbelievable Ying~ *OMG*

1 comment:

Sanjeev said...

tsk tsk
go sleep la.....
tell me next time i plant dee, then when time to harvest, i'll go steal something from u :)

hows ur lips now? hope its not too bad