Thursday, November 22, 2007

done with A-LEVEL ;P


Yesterday I finally finish my exam…..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha…okay then I went for saloon get new hair style. Oh god imagine sitting on the same chair for 4 hours?! I always say that is my biggest nightmare but no choice, no pain no gain, to have a new fresh look you have to sacrifice. :)

I get home with a cab because it rain in the evening and the moment I finish my “nightmare”. Hehe…but I am satisfied with my new style. Some extra information, I think yesterday were Taylor College’s prom and the saloon full of girls which wish to get pretty prettiest for that very last gathering night. I feel so guilty and weird being inside there because I am the only one inside there for straightening and hair cut service. All the other customers they are there to get ready for prom. I am feeling guilty because I just walk in without any appointment and make the hairstylist extra busy. (but I walk in at 12o’clock so I am still early, so conclusion dun care…!!!)

Then at night go for movie with one of my friend, Beowulf. Oh god…that is a brilliant movie. (watching brilliant movie in THX is always the best complement) One funny thing is that, the moment the movie starts I wonder am I watching a cartoon or what because to me the poster cartoon looks like real man graphic. (LOL…) The movie background song is so nice too. The only weird things happened in the movie is when the part it shows that the sky is raining but one character in the movie able to light up fire and BBQ…?! (hmmm…wonder how can that happened? Interesting…)
Now my ambition is to eat sleep shit and have fun before starts my uni life ^.^

Okay one more time. I am done with A-LEVEL people!!! *a big SMILE with big YES*

No comments: