Thursday, November 22, 2007

no idea how to title it

Can’t admit that I seriously enjoy time being with him. But every time the moment the treats me nice and makes me feel happy I tend to remind myself that I should take it easy and without any further thought and hope in return. That is because he always proves me right that he has other motives behind all this. To him is like a warm up before you start a teakwondo classes.

He knows the weakest part of a girl, especially when it needs to deal with thing which involves feeing. And to cover the hole, he knows he should use which kind of sand to cover it up temporary so that he can step on top of it without any wound.

Maybe he has the talent being a future psychologist or he already know all the trick from all his past experiences on what a girl wants and by doing so what will you get in return. I accidentally came out with this conclusion because there is this one time, he was teasing one of our friend funny actions causes by his girlfriend message. From there maybe can say that he already bored with all the romantic stuff. (ps: I am still single)

I always think if there is love exists in between both of us it maybe stressful where by he hope got no responsibility involves and I love to be free and without control. But having love it might be sweet and may make me feel better because at less I know my energy transfer is not wasted and he care and willing to contribute too.
I am saying this because I think all this while I am the only one which dares to show how I feel and now I am tired so starts protecting myself by taking things easy first to test his reaction, second is to carry less hope leads to less pain, third is to give up.

No comments: