Tuesday, December 4, 2007

burden of love

The more you love a person, the more you will care about him/ her. May be this explains why we always get to hear all the popular phase like over-reacting, protective, jealousy and lots more.

A pair of couple who appear lovely in the crowd they may not as lovely as you see. Only they themselves know what is going on and how it feels between them. One of my ex bf and me appear lovely in front of the crowd, we laugh, tease each other in front of our friends and all. But any time when we get a chance to be alone the whole situation will be different. It will be total silent, weird and seriously feel like end the journey as soon as possible.
(I tried some lame joke or start some conversation about things he interested but every time he have some stupid respond or will correct my joke with some fact with his boring serious tone as if like a principle talking to a guilty student-bored…!!!! May be only computer can entertain him.)

I am not complaining but yes he is like this. Therefore after a while I tend to keep all the lame jokes to myself or tell it when with my friends or with a big group of his friends. But one thing weird is that we were not like this when I first know him, he is fun and not that serious and very confident. May be that is also why friend beside him came and ask me did I notice the change in him after a few months we together.

Anyway back to topic, he said this to me before “in a relationship there will one party that will contribute their love more than another. Therefore the person which sacrifice more will tend to care more and more, they wont have the feeling of tired indeed they actually enjoy it”.

So if their partner knows how to appreciate and the love gap (eg. In economic gap between the rich and poor) between them did not get larger, they will enjoy the relation without any party feeling stressful and burden. They learned, growth and experience all obstacles together with the same aim.

Sadly to say not much couple that can really do that because normally one side’s feeling will slowly fade away and get bored or starts to think all the love that received is like the step mother of snow white force her to eat the poison apple. I am sure we see lots of moody people around us experiences what I have said like above. In the end only one way to solve it that is continued suffers or break up…!!!

No comments: