Friday, December 21, 2007

singapore day1

Okay…first day the only thing I can say is tired….!!! During holiday time for me to get up is in the noon but today I need to get my ass up at 5.40am in order to get ready and be at the station on time.

So mum called the cab then we get into a cab to the meeting place. Our meeting place is the Sunway food court. I was like “thank god…!!!” the moment bus arrived punctually at 6.30am. The bus is very nice, comfortable, cold, dark and the main point is I am extremely sleepy. Me and my sister we both sit together then we both like okay good night… (Zzzz) BUT after a while the two uncles sitting at the back of us starts to talk about they last trip in China la…then the other two aunties sitting beside of us starts to talk nonsense then talk about money exchanges and all…!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP LIKE THIS….?!

Everyone else is like sleeping nicely (so envy… *sob sob*) but the four of them still keep talking and seriously annoyed me. We had our breakfast at one of the rest house along the express way to Johor. After breakfast the uncles and aunties still talk about lot of other stuff so I did not manage to get any sleep too. Luckily after a brief explanation about our first day trip and some fun fact about some places in Malaysia by our tour guide Ricky. He brings out DVD and plays it for us. (at less I am entertained by the show)

At 10am we reached Yong Peng’s bus station, we get some rest and food (if you want). I think the food there is pretty expensive compare to KL. I got a call from angelyn then we talked for while till I reach my lunch place. We have our lunch at Johor Bahru then after about half an hour we reach second link (bridge that connect Malaysia and S’pore)

Go through both countries kastam with my tired body and the first place I visit is the S’pore open army camp (not sure what is the name). I see lot of guys that walking around with their uniform and then we were tour by a tour guide that provided by them. At 3.40pm we watch a movie EVEREST. It was a great and meaningful show and best part is I get to know someone form Indonesia she speaks fluent English and she is a hot mum ^.^
After the show we get into a bus that brings us around and tells is more about the place like the officer building then the triangle tall kind of building (for gotten what that called) which symbolised the 3 forces. (that is what I was told) oh ya…the special thing here is the question robot. You can try to ask him anything and he will answer you…is so cute.

High light of the day……. NIGHT SAFARI…!!! Muahaha…the first thing we do -- watch Creatures of the Night Show a 30minutes show. After the show we have a tour in a train to have a look at all the animals in the safari park. I think there are about a few themes like the water animal, Malaya animal…etc. Something about this place is you can see lots of pretty and kawaii Japanese gals and boys and even all the signboard is translated into Japanese words. (we were told by our tour guide before we get down from the bus)

Hmm…honestly I didn’t really enjoy in night safari as I thought it will be but anyway is some thing special that I have not experiences before and luckily the rain stops after our
dinner if not……. (won’t get to see the show and I won’t get to see my favourite animal Hyena)

No comments: