Thursday, December 13, 2007

x'mas shopping ^.^ (1 utama)

haha...like my topic. Early in the morning (not really early actually is already 12o'clock) my little sister run in to my room and wake me and my the other sis up and then i hear my mum's sharp voice "hey get up we wanna go klcc". immediately me and my sis were like "huh? klcc ar......" (i dun really like to go there for shopping and why le... haha...i also dunno" then we both suggest to gO 1 utama since we know there are something there we would like to buy. (muahaha....)
after bath and everything we reach 1 Utama at around 1.30. then we face the most horrible thing in all the shopping complex during public holiday (selangor sultan's b'day on Tuesday) that is NO PARKING.....!!!!! so we spend turning round and round in the parking lot for half an hour and the most frustrating part is all the other car manage to get parking the moment we past. haiz... (dad got a bit impatient after a while)

but in the end we able to get down from the car and start our shopping journey. the first thing we see is the stage and this year theme equally interesting as last year. (mickey) honestly, we dun really shop for x'mas present during x'mas cause we dun really celebrate it. normally we go and see how is the decoration and then shop for new year clothes and then spend time together.

hehe...but no matter what is our purpose of this outing i am happy cause i brought new bag, clothes....etc. (hehe...and i am finally part of the Simpson family member ;P ) then we took lots of picture some we took while we choosing clothes for my dad, some decoration in the old wing and all this picture were taken with camera ^.^







No comments: