Tuesday, December 25, 2007

BBQ * Chrismas * Party *

First would like to wish everyone MERRY X’MAS even thought I dun celebrate it. Most of the time either chooses to stay at home watch x’mas special show or go count down is not then join friends for movie then go count down and get spray with all the colorful party spray.

But this year me and some friends we did a BBQ and wasn’t even inform till 3 days back and all of them have already agree and confirm coming to my house (thank you organizer…!!!!)

hmmm…be more specify actually it suppose to be held in the park near my house the park is big, resident over here mostly go there for futsal (my fav), badminton, basketball, football, games, picnic, jogging and lots more. (morning can see anuties playing tai chee too ^.^)

Then it why in the end why ends up in my house le? Good question that is because it started to rain heavily at around 5pm (I was told la…dunno correct or not. That time just finish movie) then at around 6.30pm the rain started to get smaller and dunno how and when it ends up in my small small garden :-o

Best part is 5 of us wanted to starts our fire so can cook faster and I see some of them starts hibernating due to hunger… so I suggest them eat my mum’s mee hoon but they shy shy I guess. None of them get up…

BUT BUT BUT BUT PEOPLE our very smart friend (Rxxxxe) *fill up if u know* say gonna pick up few more friends like kalli and expected to arrive at my house at 6pm but he left his house at 6pm and that also I have to call him.

Never mind he come late is not a big problem cause we can play with fire first right? BUT BUT BUT we only have pits and some food with us without charcoal and starter to start up the fire ^.^ isn’t it brilliant…?! *clap clap clap*

So the smart one came at almost 8pm and we started our fire pretty fast compare to the past few time. (hmm…we too experience with it already I guess) haha…then all the fun starts to come in and smoke in the air, honey and butter on chicken wing and sausages. After that me, alex and kalli we went out buy pizza for another round of fun.


BBQ ended around 11pm then we took some picture and then say good bye to some of them. This bbq I was so surprise cause weiwern came and he did help a lot with the food (hehe…me and kalli the only gal basically just sit and eat and talk ^.^) then jinn jinn and kalli help me to clean up after that. Richie help send all of them back safely, had a nice movie with Alvin before bbq and pick some of them to my house, munboon with the pits, chuanchuan with the cups, plates so we can eat nicely, alex with the pizza, kunil for dropping by before church, and me for blogging this story PERFECTLY….!!!! *YAY*

No comments: