Monday, December 31, 2007

*2007 to 2008*

Alright people, today is the last day of 2007… (not sure to be sad or happy)
No matter sad or happy is still going to be over soon because the clock is ticking la… (aiyo..Like that also need I to tell u ar?)

Every year I will write a summary for that year in my diary (surprise…?) will write about things that happened this year, what I like and what I don’t and lots more emo emo and happy happy stuff la…

Actually I like to do this rather than write daily diary is because (I know…I know…people who know me maybe will say cause ying is a lazy ass who only know how to nap and nap and endless of sleep) *slap* I like the flash back feeling. Is like watching a movie and most important thing is the hero of the show is you and your friends (maybe some enemy), director of the show is you and the God. (take autograph from me *LAME*)

Also I find that flash back you get to learn more and what you have learn is much more clearer and most important thing is that it does not involved emotion. You are more rational now cause right now you are like a third party that watching someone’s journey. There is a idiom from the old Chinese people “旁观者清” this 4 words actually brings out what I have explained. Sometimes when things happen try seeking for friend’s opinion who does not involve in the fight because they tend to judge more rationally and fair.

Honestly this year I think I learn a lot and discover lots of things in me that I didn’t even notice and never knew I actually can do it. Had lots of mix feeling and lots of confusing action and also I busy with my exams (extremely lots of exam in alevel. This is a good pre-u that can kill you and also let you be more mature in a way)

I should say thank you to lot of people that participate in my movie and also all the scenery, background, technology, transportation, the air, the water…etc. (okay..i think I get a bit hyper and over already…!!!) okok…serious time. In this year chapter I have help a lot of people walk out from their problems and then solves obstacle together with my fellow friends, then support from my families and also all the fun thing happened in Inti’s Alevel Office with the looks old but young minded mr. sam, bye to ms. Rose (now in new zeland ad I guess) and also welcome ms. Rafiah.

Hmmm…still watting for me to type my summary? Anyone who thinks I gonna emo and write about my 2007 summary here *blak blak blak* I wont and if you really want to know what I will write about this year and did I mention your name. Hehe…I only got 3 suggestions. First is ask me lo… (but I wont say much…if you read my blog you may know some) second is to come in my room and search for my diary… (ermp…my advice is ask me for the pin before you steel okay, if not you wont get to read) third is to go sleep because DREAM *blog some joke about this before and rac gombak may also know what I mean* (I personally think is better to take the 3rd method because is much easier ^.^ right?!)

No comments: