Saturday, December 29, 2007

last day in spore (n some comment)

Final day we check out our hotel in the morning and had our breakfast in a market’s food court that located near to our hotel. After that straight we go Jurong Bird Park and that’s also our final visit in Spore. In the park in total we watch 3 different kind of bird performance and I personally like the first performance because I get to see Snow Owl *envy le* if you wonder what is that? Haha…is the owl that you can find in Harry Potter.

Then again we took Second link back to Malaysia and then had our lunch in Tuas and visited a choco shop which also located in Tuas, it produces lot of special choco like tomato, durian and best thing of all is they are all organic choco. Hmmm…you can try to visit the toilet if you get the chance to go there. Wondering why? Okay let me tell you, the picture you see on the right hand side it the few drawing you can find inside the toilet.

After that my sister and I left my families and took flight to Taiwan from Johor airport for another holiday journey.

(People after I blog everything about Spore I feel so tired to write my next journey already… what I can say is Taiwan even thought it is a small place but it also like Spore full of surprise and if now you are thinking of where to go for your next holiday Taiwan can be a good choice especially at night can try “Kaoh Siung Eye” it is a ferris wheel like “Eye on Msia” but the special part is that it is located in Dream Mall (I think that is the name if not mistaken) *lol*

Okay that is the end…next time I wont blog my holiday any more cause it is so tiring and so much to write and I am actually not paid for promoting their country. Maybe and since I am a Malaysian if I visit any place in Malaysia I may write down my view and comment because
“MALAYSIA TURULY ASIA” *peace babe* oh oh…one more one more “50 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE” *excellent ^.^* )

No comments: