Saturday, December 29, 2007

s'pore day2 (another half)

Okay…my journey story is back. The last time I blog about my trip is about the lucky gift from Merlion. (hehe…) Anyway after that we took escalator back up to the Images of Singapore. Along the way we notice that the sky is getting darker and looks like it gonna rain…!!! We are worry because if it rain we won’t be able to enjoy other activities that we can find in Sentosa island (we have free time after Image of Singapore) and also at night there will be a music show which called “Song of the Sea”. (I dunno how to explain about this music show but it a show that involves song, lights, fire, laser and water. Check out more online k…)


In Image of Spore we have to watch a “show” then after that your history journey began. I find it is nothing interesting over there because their history is just the same like what I have learned in Msia history book since I am in form1. Is how Sir Andrew Clerk sign the contract with what ever Sultan and all the sick stuff that I do not wish to memories again.

Then after that you will be introduce to the festival can be found in Spore. It is also boring because I know it since it is the same like my country. But one thing about this place that I think I should give credit on is they used interesting tableaux like statue (I think made out of wax), buildings that represent the religion culture and festival and provided very KISS (keep is short simple) explanation. If I didn’t know all this I may think this is the best and simple place for me know more about Spore.

Like I mention just now the sky is getting dark. At first we planed to play the luge cart and then skyride. Sadly it started to rain after a while. Fine since in Imbiah Lookout activities is held at outdoor then we decided take the red line (is the name of the bus provided in sentosa) bus to Fort Siloso and visit Underwater World. But the moment we get there… (smart brain thinks alike I guess) so many people que at the ticket counter for tickets. Since we are there already, we walked around at the place and then we took the blue line bus back to Imbiah.

Then we visit some souvenir shop and then brought 3 cups of ice cream and wait till 5.30pm just to meet up with our tour guide and bring us for our dinner. After dinner the rain starts to get smaller. (glad with that but it will be better is it STOP) I think god heard me, the rain finally stop and get to enjoy the marvellous music show ^.^



Another highlight of the day, we get to rid a double-decker bus and have a good good view at the night scenery of Spore and Orchard Road’s Xmas decoration. Hmmm…after the tour I truly enjoy the ride because I never experience this before but I think the decoration is not what I expect and I think Pyramid, 1Utama or any shopping complex in Malaysia Xmas decoration is much nicer and more varieties.

Back to hotel we watched Asia Idol, should say watch how Jac perform. After the show we had supper and this time we eat ‘tou jiang you tiao’ (know there are such food through a Spore singer (JJ Lim) but I like the most is the Taiwan Mee Sua ^.^
Oh…tonight got few police in Geylang but I still see lot of “lady” and “man” walking around and sitting inside the restaurant chatting. (I think they are waiting for the police to left and start their daily activity)

No comments: