Friday, December 21, 2007

day2 (half day ^^)

Haha…the only thing people in the bus talking about in the morning is all the “lady” that walk about in Geylang. Yesterday night we had our supper frog porridge in one of the streets near Geylang and along the way you can see old man and beside is a hot and young women company them and some is like walk into hotel or some is sitting down chatting while eating in the restaurant. (I think you know what am I talking about if not you may go there and experience yourself k…)

Anyway back to my trip…breakfast in old airport and then buy some biscuit and drinks for our journey. First place we visit is the S’pore heritage located in China Town. I like this place the most and we took some pictures (actually not allowed. Opps…) and really have fun. They explain things like how the Chinese came to S’pore and then they talk about their life and culture. The most unforgettable thing inside there is all the structure is so real and familiar. Even the SHIT looks real (Eww…).

Next stop is a temple located in China Tow too. It is an ordinary temple but one thing I personally think you should go have a look is the highest floor which is a open garden you need to take stair to walk up to the top. (we didn’t know until someone working inside the temple tells us about that)
A boat ride to have a look at the beautiful scenery of S’pore can be done at the S’pore river. It is not expensive and very safe ride. Along the way you can see lots of building and the little Merlion too.

If you can ask me what is the most delicious thing I have eat. I will recommend my second day lunch Mongolia BBQ buffet in the Lucky Plaza. The special thing in here is the meat that fired with vege and some special sos and then they will BBQ it on a big back round kinda rock (I was too hungry and forgotten to take some pictures *regret*) then like normal buffet with salad, rice, soup and lots more. (you will see a picture of the heroin from “Da Chang Jing” (korea show) she been there for lunch too)

Sentosa island is our next fun destination. Huray…!!! The first place I visit is the toilet (lolx…) okay la…we have a nice 4D movie magix. The show which showing is PRIVATES. After that we visit the lion fish (Merlion) and before we enter we were given a token this is for us to keep and before you go out, you have to put the coin into the lion mouth and then collect your mystery gift at the souvenir shop. Hehe…wonder why I explain so details…?! That is because I am so lucky and got a gift that totally different from everyone else. Haha…… (people try yourself next time and try your luck k…)


I am so tired with typing ad… I think I shall continue later or something la… maybe I should talk a nice nap… so I will continue the next half another time. ^.^

No comments: