Friday, November 7, 2008

first-week-holiday-happy-ying.com

okay... i wanted to upload my wounded leg pictures and tell u guys about how bad my leg is.

but my phone is not cooperating at all.

so i think let me just talk about how good, hmmm....maybe should say how professional am i now in sleeping.

okay...i admit right now i am super free and TRYING hard to look for a job and get some money. but yet to get any.... so i watch hong kong drama, taiwan also, then Gossip Gals and then download some movies also.

basically my life is eat sleep and then watch drama. pretty lifeless but i enjoy it. some how i dun feel like is a waste or guilty or anything. a friend of mine called me yesterday and talk about an hour he say i deserves to rest as because this whole 2nd semester i didnt really got a chance to really enjoy.

well, maybe he is right or i am just giving myself an excuse to be lazy... I DUNNO.... hahaha.... no matter how my first week of holiday been fun.

from Sanjeev and weikein, Club member, birthday party on saturday evening then night to POppy. I really like Poppy cause it is open air so it is not so smoky and u actually breathing fresh air. LOL.....

then keep my promise by going out with my brother for High School Musical 3 and brought a beg for him. then back home at night continue my to be DRAMA QUEEN.


~happy ying signing out~

No comments: