Friday, April 18, 2008

6 Limitation In My Current Life

haiz.... sigh.....

1. another assignment due date is soon, so have to start doing it already.

2. DRA meetings to attended and talk to all the lan si president and ask them about their club attendance to DRA.

3. Finals in less than 1 month time and i am not ready. i am seriously not really. Especially computing notes got like tonnes of it....!!! God damn thick wei....!!!!! *sigh* *stress*

4. my aim for this finals is High Distinction so this make me think and stress about it day and night....!!!!

5. got no time for entertainment. some people just dun understand i dun hang out with them is not because i lan si or anything. is just that i do have my other group of friends that i always meet and have fun with. or sometime i seriously got no time after i have too much fun with my college mate go here and there. i feel guilty and so i need to study and rest at home k....!!! (not enough money also....!!!)

haiz...what ever la this people are just have too much of "time" and "life" to spend. say what ever you wan about me la... i lazy to comment and defence myself ad...

6. being a scholar is not easy... H.O.P. put stress on u, lecturers also, then need to do helper stuff that they asked. (cant reject but in the end if u do nth u will be question...!!! so sometimes must as well do it when you think "you think" u are free) there goes my time to study so have to sacrifice my fun and relax time...!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.