Friday, April 18, 2008

Cousin's Wedding

Venue : cousin's wedding
Date : 14th April 2008
Duration : whole morning
Status : tired tired tired day
Duty : bride maid
okay as mention above and from my previous blog. on monday (i know is a weird day), it is my cousin's wedding. i get my lazy ass up from bed at 6am and i tell you i am so so so dun wanna get up but i sacrifice to look good. after clean up and everything my uncle came to my house to pick me and sis up at 7am (didnt wanna follow dad as dad drive very slow).

i tell you again i hate subang's morning jam......!!! (anyone can do something about it?) *sigh*
so we stuck in the jam for around 30 to 40 minutes before we able to get youreslf to the NPE highway. it is so sickening i tell you.

we reach OUG (my cousin's house) before 8am like what my cousin have order me to. the only think come into my mind the moment we reach is so stuffy and hot over there. (i mean hot because lot people not dressing k...!!!)

so like tradition all kinds of games to fool and play the broom before he can even see the bride. there is one person i wanna mention which is my aunt (my cousin's mum) she is always the one who spoil your plan and help her "son" so he can pass through all the obstacle before he fullfill our planned games and before get our any pao....!!!

hehe...but we are even smarter ^.^
we hide my cousin's high heel some where before he even reach the house so even if he get into the room we wont be able to get her out. muahahha........!!!!! *excellent*
thus, he have to give out every single any pao that he has in the pocket and after that only we hand him the heels.

take pictures, minum tea, give ang pao...etc. all this like so typical so dun wanna talk about it.

here i wanna mention is that being a bride maid is so not fun and it is a lot of hard work.......!!!!!
i tell you u have to walk behind the bride and then take care of her long long skirt. it will be worse still when she is going up the stair. you are like afraid she fall then u fall also. then have to look after the skirt and worry it get dirty or spoiled. all this thing some more have to be done when you are a few step away from where she is standing because if is right behind her you may step on her skirt ad. (i am scare my skirt fly up also)

gosh....!!! the only thing i can say is tiring and thanks a lot if there are any more offer i will reject it...!!!!! or kindly be notices that i have another 2 cousin which is also potiential and yet to experience.

No comments: