Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Week13 Test and Assignment

Not sure when was the last time i update my blog but today finally i done with all my classes for this semester already. Opps...no no should say friday got another 2 more hours then i can say bye to my 1st semester ad... (wah...!!! time fly)

this blog i am gonna talk about my week 13 in the college.

on wednesday, 23th april, at 8.30am is my macroeconomic paper. as usual i get up at 7am and left house at around 7.40am. dunno what on earth happened...!!!! the road is like god damn jam~~~~ okay...at first i sort of relax cause since the paper is at 8.30am i got like 50 minutes to waste...

but guess what my house so near to college and at 8.25am i am actually still stuck at the bridge and still about half a kilometers to my college. i look at my watch and start to panic a bit ad... okay traffic turn green my heart say nvm is moving ad...

mana tahu....!!!! it turn red n my dad's car still kinda far from the traffic light. F**K....!!! okay... so no choice i say "dad i will walk fr0m here". straight away i jump down from the car n walk as fast as possible to my college direction.

Gosh...can you believed it or not when i reach college some of the car only move half of what i have walk...!!! my heart was like thank god i walk... i reach at 8.34am i think. still not that bad. one gal she walk in 15 minutes after the paper starts. but seem like Ms Winnie very kind n gave her 5 minutes extra.

okay come back to the paper, i think it was a not hard paper. is pretty direct and the moment i finish the paper i look up n i only took 10minutes for the whole paper. Wah...!!! i look around see ppl still doing my heart started to worry "is my problem or they having problem with the paper" i wonder...

anyway hopefully it is good la... after the paper we all had class and at 11am we finish ad...

this is something i wanna mention. i never see my class guys so hardworking b4, because after class they all actually say wanna go computer lab n start to do computing assignment. *lol* *suprise suprise*

okay...i so "kia su" i also follow them stay back and act hardworking also. hehe... we didnt like till about 2pm and then i follow waikit's car to a mamak near my house and then got back home at 5pm.

so for the whole wednesday and thursday i been working with my assig excess database and on friday i am almost done expect with the report which explain all my assig problem statement, enhancement, database detail and conclusion. so consider pretty much done.
hehe...this is the bag i brought after class. there is a indian lady who come to our college n sell it.



No comments: