Friday, April 18, 2008

Embarrassing Moment

gosh...thought of upload all the pictures that i have taken in my cousin's wedding and post it as a linked file but i dunno my smart mum where she put it after she look at the pictures yesterday night in my room.

will link it the next time.


anyway just wanna conclude my week.

on tuesday i didnt drive to college because since my mum not working and she willing to fetch me. so i dun need to get up early and follow her to office, is good in another way. i am a little emo on monday night, it has been long long time i have the feeling that i actually feel heart broken with someone who didnt message me, but i am sure that i am not in love or fall for him because i am now very find and feel seriously funny when i think back. (like yokehan's lonely and get in relation feel)







thanks to richie he company me by message me the till i feel sleepy and fall asleep. (thanks boy...) the only interesting thing that i wanna talk and happened on tuesday is during computing. i got back my assignment and the result seriously shock me and i am so sad with the mark she give me. at first i never think that my tears will even pour out when the second time i go up to her and talk to her about my marks.

what make me cry is when i start to think about my effort that i have put in and the time i sacrificed (whole night....!!!!) is like wasted and i am demotivated to do my next assignment and i forgotten that i have questions to ask her regarding my computing notes. i cant believed that i actually break down in the college but luckily only 5 persons see my beautiful tears... *swt*

gosh...!!! but i seriously feel touch when lai, des and tailou (dunno what his name but that is my group people call him) they comfort me. even thou what they say didnt really make me happy or chill me up but the moment lai uses his hand and pat my head and talk to me with a very soft and caring voice i feel so much better.

PS: it is so embarrassing to cry wei....!!! (but i cant help it)

dun ask me what is my result because most people feel like slap me for crying due to that result but i cry is partly due the effort i have put in. only thing i can say is i obtained Distinction Level for my assignment.









No comments: