Monday, April 28, 2008

Sad Case (In computer lab)

haiz... been busy with my last assignment before my semester end. this week is week 14, aka my last week of lecturer and tutor. but subject like account and computing already ended last week itself.

ending of computing classes means the disaster of computing assignment began....!!!! *teng teng teng teng.....!!!!!* is also aka as NEW PHASE IN LIFE....!!!

so now i am sitting in computer lab doing it and i skip my economy last tutorial class which starts at 8am till 10am. even thou i only left back some excess data to print and write out report but all this shit is so tedious and boring. so i am now multi-tasking between important stuff and entertainment like facebook and chatter box and games in the computer and of cause blogging lo... *lol*

i think if i didnt go for the District Rotract Assembly (DRA) and enjoy so much over there. then i think durign the weekend even i attend the conference i shall able to finish it. worse part of all is that i didnt sleep also in during DRA, on saturday night i go clubbing with some friends. *swt swt swt*

haiz... but now is not the time to regret ad....!!! i shall conclude my blog and continue to write my "beloved" report.

*i am not crying and hugging my report after a enjoyable DRA*

Ps: not time to upload my picture. so i owe u guys my picture in my cousin wedding and also another album is DRA pictures.

1 comment:

Sanjeev said...

but u ENJOYED the clubbing session aite? so its not that bad geh :)
well....all's well as u managed to settle all the work, and now u'll get some rest :)