Friday, January 9, 2009

need to do work.com

I think i lost some weight in 10 days time.

My watch is loose n my jeans doesnt fit well also.....
Gosh....i tot i will put on weight once i am in France by eating all kinds of cheese n bread n all the fattening nonsense....

Haiz....I think is the weather n all the walking i am doing every morning for class n then after class. Then walk to the town to buy stuff to cook or eat n then walk from bars to bars......etc.
All i do after my stomach full is WALK.......!!!!!!!

I dont mean like 2minutes walk or what so ever, what i mean is like 30minutes, or some time u just walk for hours under such cold situation.

Okay, i think is time to go back to my research for assignment.
Bye.

The below statement not suppose to be read by my parents.

Oh ya.... yesterday night was University Night, so I went clubbing with all our classmate n some kids from our college.Me n my roommates only got back to hotel like 3.30am n we got up at 7.30am ready for 9.30am class.


~ying really need to do work~
10.15am, ESC Brest? fRANCE

No comments: