Saturday, January 31, 2009

SHOUT OUT FOR AKI

AKI u suprised me....!!!!

Aki is one of my roommate when I study in France.
Me n her and another gal called Lyn (Aussie Chinese) sleep together in a triple room.
But me n Aki sleep on top and Lyn sleep down stair.

She is like my big sister. I miss her so much. I beat right now still enjoying herself in Spain or some where in Europe.
Jay, her boyfriend is so lucky to have her as his girlfriend. I personally really think she is the most nice girl i can ever meet ^^

I received her postcard this evening (30th January 2009). I guess she either wrote it in the Hotel before we leave to the train station together with the company of Clem (a French student from ESC, he is so nice as well) or she wrote it inside the train.

This is the only two possible distance (1.5m) which Aki stated in the postcard.

Hehe...So coincident that yesterday night (29th January2009) before i sleep, i wrote Aki, Lyn and Clem some postcard as well and will post it once i get back to uni. (since the post office is just next to my uni)

Me n Aki got a lot similarity, for example we got 2sisters and one brother in the family and we both are the oldest in the family (but i thinkshe is much more mature than i do) and then the best part is we both are capricorn ^^ (her birthday is on the 30th Dec and mine is on the 29th Dec).

AKI, I MISS U....... Hehe...I will suprise her once she get my postcard :)

~ying misses aki~

1 comment:

LeLfe said...

she's just a mean girl :D
kiddin miss u japanese girl ^^