Sunday, February 1, 2009

Last day of January

Yesterday meet up with Jian Han for movie in Pyramid.

He picked me up at around 10.30am and we reached there at almost 11am.
Very quickly we found a place to park n then we went n get our movie tickets.

We had a long long chat in one of the restaurant called "zai san zhuang" which used to be very famous in selling curry mee n porridge. (that information is from Jian Han, if is wrong info scold him not me :P) Is so funny, we talk a lot of stuff while eating and after we finish our food.

Then he company me to go to Harvey Norman to get my camera stuff done n then to Maxis Center (phone operator) to get my Internet setting done as well (i change it when i was in France so need to get my phone back to the Malaysia setting).

After that is time for WINDOW SHOPPING ^^
He is another guy friend of mine which i can go shopping with and i feel comfortable to go shop with. Not even my EX-BF shop like that with me. Most of the time is either they are very impatient when comes to shopping or is not fun to shop with them because no opinion is given n so on.

But pity Jian Han also, before leaving to Australia, Sydney, (meet him for the last time before he leave) he have to do shop hopping with me. *lol* Is seriously fun to shop with him because he either pull some lame joke on u or on the shirt, if not he keep convince u that this is nice n cheap la (in fact the shirt is expensive n he just have to say it in a sarcastic tone) and some how i think he often shop with girls so he knows what shop i want to go n best part of all at time he is the one which pull u into the shop n ask u have a look n so on.... never even complain about hungry or tired or bored.

I didnt even realised that is time for lunch n he is hungry till when we get into the car n send me back home. Gosh.... feel so sorry. (oh well... Gals n shopping equal to no ending :P)

We watched at 1.30pm.
Is such a girl movie. I love it after finish watching it. Is either the movie is really nice or i didnt have high expectation on this movie. I choose this movie because is one of the earliest movie play in the cinema for that afternoon, and i need to rush home before 5pm to get ready for a reunion dinner at Sri Kembangan.

Seriously, is a good movie and it really tell how girls will be when they with their girlfriend n when something goes wrong, how they support each other n it show how girls get jealous with each other on some stuff, how evil/ bitchy can a girl be and so on. Both of the heroine have very different character and perspective in life but when u talk about being a girl or bitch somehow is the same. (i even can guess what is the girl next move)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday dinner was awesome, even thought we didnt go to any fancy restaurant.
My aunt cooking skills is real good.
I enjoy the dinner very much ^^


~bitchy ying~

No comments: