Saturday, February 7, 2009

Safe Journey Grandma

Fly to USA need 21 hours...!!!

And my grandma which aged around 80 years old she is going to fly to USA tomorrow at 11.30pm to find one of my aunty who live in USA for years. (Grandma will have a company to travel with her, he is one of my aunty's friend)

So just now we had a gathering dinner for our grandma before she leave at some where near OUG. The dinner foods is excellent and i eat a lot. I feel so full now and i think i need extra exercise tomorrow. Today all 3 meals i eat rice. Breakfast rice, lunch rice and dinner as well.
(Haiz...ying please dont go FAT......!!!)

I really cant imagine my old granny sitting inside the uncomfortable sit in the flight for like 5hours then wait for transit and then continue another 16hours to reach USA....!!!

When i travel to France, 7hours is more than enough and i find is a touche.

My uncle who arranged this whole thing in a week told me that he dare not let my grandma know that the whole travel time is 21hours. (He was saying it when we had dinner, he sit beside me)

So now only thing I can say is HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY to my DEAREST GRANDMA ^^
and HAVE FUN IN USA.......!!!


~ying wish grandma have a safe journey~

No comments: