Saturday, February 7, 2009

DKSH Company, Petaling parking is so "HUGE"

CANT MALAYSIA COMPANY CANT THEY IMPROVE?!

Okay, today i go to DKSH to service my camera.

So i got in and i saw one nice parking. I parked it and guess what?! O.o

The guard walked to my direction and tell me that this is for someone and asked me to reverse my car and get to the back.

OKay, fine.

I do it and guess what....!!! The car park is so "BIG" so "HUGE". Technically is full and it doesnt even have a empty space or a reserves place for any walk-in customers which needed their warrenty or personal assistance?!

WTH?! WTF?! I dont get it man....!!! U open up for people/ customers to walk-in and get help and u dont even have a customer parking?! Where the hell the customer should park when all the space is already taken by the staff and manager?!

They can have a nice space for all the VIP parking space but not the CUSTOMER ONLY parking space?! *bullshit*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But give them a credit is that the customer service guy is pretty nice and polite and helpful.

He is so patient and wait and also explain and answer all my questions no fail ^^
*good job*


~ying going to complain~

No comments: