Saturday, February 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 07/02 BABIES

Happy Birthday to Kian Hui, Pui Funn and Yogz.

May all your wish come true and blessed with good health.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drove down all the way from my house to Mr. Chee's aka Kian Hui house (Klang, used Kesas Highway) for his 21st birthday party. It was a nice dinner n food. Then meet his GF. Finally he found someone and find his purpose of life and aim ^^

But after a couple of chat with her, i found out that after next week, both of them going to be a long distance relationship as she is going back to Perth, Australia for her study. But i think still not that bad since she will come back every 4months and they dont stay far from each other.

Next move on is how i drive down to Klang. Technically i been to his place once when i need to renew my driving licence. So i know how to go his place but the thing about going there is that i need to drive around 300km to there and another 300km back home. Then need to pay RM2.20 each time.

But today since his birthday, give him face la... Anyway, like i said previous blog. I got not enough sleep and so my brain not really working well. But in the evening, it rain, so i took the opportunity to sleep :P

Thus i feel better and so i drove down to Klang all by myself and i manage to get there at 8.30pm, who ever sitting beside me will feel safe because i only drive like 70km/j.

But when coming back i drove like 80km/j to 90km/j, which is slightly more dangerous as i change from lane to lane because i trying to test myself can i keep my car speed at constant at 80km. So if any car that block my way i shift to next lane ^^

In the end i back home safely, at less is in one piece. So...... (^.^)


~ying wonder how my 21st birthday will be like?!~

No comments: