Thursday, February 19, 2009

"YES, YING JUST DO IT"

Gosh... this week is a disaster for me...

Like i said, i never feel so stressful for my study for a very long time...!!! Although sometime or most of the time i tell people that i got lot to do and blah blah blah and all the upcoming exam and all. And I make it sounded really hectic life but trust me, deep down inside my heart i know i still can breath and I am not going to be suffocate due to the amount of work i need to deal with. I really know that i can handle and afford to do some Chicky stuff at time and have some fun as well.

This time around, maybe i take it took easily at the beginning of this sem. Maybe serves me right for not looking into my studies seriously after i back from France and i miss almost 2 weeks of classes. So now in some subject i am pretty lost...!!!

Yesterday i finally collect my Academic Transcript and i saw my CGPA is only 3.1. Haiz...I think in order to get my aim of CGPA of 3.4 i really need to focus RIGHT NOW...!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think CGPA is my new aim for this year and i finally (i think) get motivated to head towards 3.4 CGPA ^^

"YES, YING JUST DO IT......!!!"

And due to that yesterday in Business Finance tutorial class, i get to focus even though i was really hungry and I understand all the questions which at starts sounds really hard. At night, when i revise it, I understand what am i doing.

I tell u that is the best part of my life, besides found someone that care for u ^^

(I think i got food poisoning, or just stomach not feeling well. Yesterday night in total i go to the toilet 4 times... And this morning my whole stomach feel weird as well...!!!

Hopefully it will be alright soon. Or else i need to go to the doctor before i get dehydrated)


~ying finally found her aim for 2009~
(3 more subjects to go)

No comments: