Thursday, February 12, 2009

12/02/2009 = Tired Day

Gosh... REALLY WHAT A DAY FOR ME......!!!

Alright, I blogged this morning in the resource center and then went for classes. Tried really hard to concentrate and trust me i did concentrate in class and i understand what teacher talking during the tutorial classes... (thank god...!!!)

After my QA class i went in Student Affair Office to talk to Mark (MSE President). I am suprise when he ask me to take over YES Club President when i am not even a member of that club. Lol... His reason is that i am outstanding enough to build this club up again... O.o

Anyway, really thanks for the kind offer by him and Ms. YeeYee and the rest of them who suggested my name. I really need to focus on my study for this year so i can get the Pro-Vice Chancellor Scholarship to go Australia ^^

Next, i think today Mrs. Winnie's having some mood swing. She technically scolded everyone who go out and write the homework's answer. I tell u my heart pumping so fast when everything she look through the name list and trying to call someone name. (Luckily....!!!)

Thanks to McDonals i had my 1st burger after back from France. They are now having lunch time promotion (12pm to 3pm) where 4 varieties for u to choose and it only RM5.95. I am impress with the McD's marketing team. *well done* No wonder they survive in every corner of the world and even marketing studies in college, we do use Big Mac Index to measure consumption. *big clap*

I think they really did a good advertising, concept and right choice of menu and also the quality i think is still there. The size of the burger remain, coke as well but the fries portion is slightly smaller (i think). But basically i am satisfied...!!! ^^

After lunch those guys as usual go for "toy time" - DOTA aka Computer Games Session...!!!

So I wanted to go Sunway but in the end i didnt cause i very lazy. After asking Baker Cottages and they dont have those cream cake i want i decided either ask KaiJin or John help me order (since they stay across the road) or i drive there at night.

Then i enter into KelvinChan's saloon to cut hair. But in the end i end up sitting there for 3hours and did my hair rebounding and i didnt chat with Clem which i have promise him i will go online. (So sorry, Clem....!!!)

Oh ya...I saw Charis and Sara when i walk pass Starbucks. They were discussing the Study Tour work with another 2 guys who is going to join them for business presentation. So i went in and say hi and then i left.

I think thats all for today. One last thing, thanks KaiJin willing to help me order cakes from Rasberry Cake House.


~ying very tired due to the menstrual pain~
(oh... Ying officially single for 2 years ^^)

No comments: