Saturday, February 14, 2009

"DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE n DRIVE........"

okay.... would like to keep this K.I.S.S (keep it short and simple)

My day..... (13/02/09)

Back to college for replacement class....

Then lunch with another 4guys friends of mine....

I meet up with sister and then drove home so my poor sick brother can have his lunch....

Then at 2pm went for facial.... and i drove to Taipan....

After that need to collect camera from PJ.... Drive again....

When come back to Subang, I used NPE to skip the peek hour jam....

Drop by Sunway to collect cakes.... (thanks kaijin...!!!)

Pick up sister from school before i go home and drop those cakes....

Then drive to mum's office....

Back home, then get ready for tonight at James's place....

At around 8pm, use NPE again to go to James's place....

Then after everything finish, I drive on Federal Highway to get myself back to Subang safely (only 80km/j).... (Not sure i safe on the road while driving or i am safe because i get back home in one piece?!) *wonder*

I seriously believe that it is not that bad for u to drive when you are drunk as compare to when you are sleepy......!!!


~ying miss walking somehow?!?!~ O.o
(enjoy peeling my leg's death skin :P)

No comments: