Thursday, February 12, 2009

WHAT A DAY?! O.o


MORNING everyone...... *with a real stone voice/ gesture*


I didnt sleep well, or maybe i should say i didnt have enough sleep :(

I was doing my work and also was SMS-ing Clem. So i only fall asleep at around 3am and i get up at 7.34am (unwillingly) to get to college with my dad.


Luckily i didnt drive this morning. If i did drive, i think right now my face will be even more stone and pill. Can you believe it that because of a van on fire at Sunway road, the whole Subang, all the main highway jam like no body's business...!!!

(I hate Malaysia's traffic-jam...!!! Thus, if i drive and stuck in a traffic-jam, better not make any lame joke with me, i will KILL you...)


Because is a Subang traffic-jam and i stays in Subang, so my dad manage to skip some part of the jam and then i ask him stop me at the overhead bridge and i walk over to my college. I am so sick of get stuck inside the jam doing nothing and u actually see your college in front of you but u have the "so near yet so far feeling......"


Okay, i reAlly want to go online but i cant because i need to do my Macroeconomics homework. Then after class i need to get myself to Sunway one of the bakery shop with bus to order cream cake for my club's birthday baby and smash it to their face.

(Now i am figuring how can i get myself there and back home with a bus... it has been ages for me to travel around in a bus in Malaysia...)



~ying is speechless, WHAT A DAY?!~

No comments: