Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday is SUCk.....!!!

Yesterday i finally realised that International Monetary Economics class is not a joking and easy class or subject. IS SO HARD.......!!!

Is either this is a very hard subject or because we need Macroeconomics2 as a back up.
But no matter how, right now i have to accept the fact that "Ying, is time to study and be serious with this subject :("

Sigh.... and yesterday night i was really stress and my brain keep telling me to read read read and read.... dont stop.... but i know my brain is not working and not absorbing anything i reading and today (Tuesday) is going to be a long day for me. If i dont get enough rest for today, i am sure i will feel tired the next morning n i wont be able to focus in class...!!!

I messaged Clem and was like literally telling him how stress am i, i dont understand that subject and complaining (i think that is how to describe it...) and i feel really bad after that when i think about it at night before i sleep and also feel damn bad in the morning. :(

I think you actually make people feel stress and that person u complain to is innocent. He or she has no obligation to listen to ur restless feeling, emotional unstable feeling, helpless feeling or what so ever u want to term that as... That person can be expecting something nice or comfort words from u after such long tiring day but the only thing u talking and complain about is ur stressful feeling and all the negative statement which will make the innocent person feel even more sick...!!!

And at that moment, people may be scare of u...!!! o.O

Haiz...... Sigh......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, luckily I listen to what Clem said and go to bed early.

This morning i have the energy to last me till 3pm which is my final class of the day.

Thank you Nic for sending me home again and for helping with the 2 heavy library book.

I really need to be a GEEK and HAVE A NICE DATE WITH ALL THE HEAVY BOOKS TONIGHT......!!! (dont laugh UY and Nic...!!!)
(I am so scare that i fail anyone of the subject and the consequences I will loose my scholarship for next semester...) :(


~ying need to do yoga~

No comments: