Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gastic...?!

Gastric probably is the very last thing u will hear from me because when i am hungry, i will definitely need to go get food.

But this happened to me on the 25/02/2009. *swt...*

The pain started this morning when i got up at around 10.45am. But the pain went off after awhile. So i didnt bother and didnt eat as well till like 1.04pm.

Partly because today i suppose to be vegetarian for half a day, but in the morning i couldnt find any vegetarian food on the table. So i waited till noon and only drink water n try to complete my work.

In the noon after my lunch and medicine, i started to feel the same pain again. This time it get worse as time pass. The pain really kills me but i cant figure out what went wrong and so helpless. (If i were to know whats wrong, i am a doctor ad...)

Anyway, till night at about 9.30pm, the pain is still there even after meal and i started to get worried. So i decided to go to a doctor which is near my house.

The doctor said "girl, is gastric..." "dont eat oily, spicy and also dont take anything that contains milk till u recover" "soya bean is the best k...."

Hahha.... i give her a smile and say "yes...soya bean is my favour drink :)"

I hope tomorrow morning i will get better so that i can get myself to class. As tomorrow Macroeconomics is an important lesson.


~get well soon Ying~

No comments: