Friday, February 6, 2009

Ying need SLEEP......!!!

This morning i had to get up at 7.45am and go to mummy's office.

So conclusion i only sleep less 3 hours. I think i only fall asleep around 5am.

Then i came back n prepare my STUDY TOUR work which due on the 3/3/2009. I also need to get ready some information before i meet Nen Ching, my teammate which going to present and talk about Germany.

At 10am i drive down to Petaling Jaya some where where "Sin Chiew Jit Pao" located because i need to go to DKSH and send my camera for service.

After i drop my camera there, i drove back using the same road again. But this time, i think my brain slowly start to shut down. My brain cant think properly and think one step behind.

Is so dangerous to drive in this condition so i drive slowly n carefully. I am sorry for driving a bit racklessly on the road.

Anyway, i think is time for me continue my work. Right now i wonder i should go to Kian Hui's 21st birthday party or not. Because i wont be able to get any sleep till evening and then I am sure i will come back late. Driving in such straight long Fedral Highway at night, with me not having enough sleep is not a good choice/ idea...!!!


~ying want some sleep~

No comments: