Thursday, February 5, 2009

During Quantitative Analysis Class, 10am

Morning everyone ^^

Guess what i didnt know my first class of today is in the computer lab ^^

Oh yeah...so when there is internet excess, is also means is time for FACEBOOK, BLOGGING and ofcause do work when u asked to :P

Did one graph in Excel. Hahaha...just want to say sorry to Mrs. Alison for forgetting some computing function. But in the end i still manage to recall a bit and a bit from Wai Kit and in the end I manage to get the graph done faster that any one else in class :P *wee wee*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still got lot to talk about my Paris trip and all. But this week, maybe should say this month i may be very busy on all my work, presentation and so on.

So will talk about it after this. Also, i promise to load all the pictures as soon as possible ^^

Trust me that i am busy. I came to college at around 8.30am to sit in the resourse center and find infomation for my presentation because my useless computer at home is not working as fast as i want and i piss me off....

Anyway, is time for break now. I using my time to blog, so i didnt ignore my lecture time. So i am still a GOOD STUDENT. I neeed to go to the ladies.

Bye, for now. ^^


~ying is a GOOD STUDENT~

No comments: