Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gosh... I got so much to do :(

Oh god.... i got a mail from Ms. Ellis (my head of programme) telling me that my France presentation and refelctive journal due date is on the 3rd of March 2009.

Shit... I done nothing so far and haiz.... i am going to die soon.

I think tomorrow and this long weekend (Friday no classes, Sat, Sun and Monday is a public holiday) i think i will sit down nicely to be a geek and finish off all my study work and then cover a bit of work (2 weeks) that i miss out when i was in France.

Oh ya...still need to come back college to work part time on Saturday for the Open Day.
(Will take it as a relax time, since is a good job with a good pay) :P

I am a bit stress right now i think......!!!
But i am glad that this semester all my subjects is mostly calculation which something i am good in (not accounting, i am a economics n finance student) and i think i like it for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quantitative Analysis (QA) classes was "interesting".......!!!

I basically additional math when we are in secondary school. After experienced A-Level math, i find this is like peanuts. But there are some nightmare topics which i don't like and so on.
But overall i think should be a do-able subject.

I almost fall asleep in the class. Gosh... But luckily Nic is sitting beside me and we joke a bit, have some scarcastic talk n then listen a bit and yes..... STONE at time till class finish.... O.o

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clem, hope u have a nice n safe journey back to Brest, France.

Have a good rest after that... ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, thats all for today.
I need to go for my 2pm class which going to last till 4.30pm.

~ying "LOVES" QA class~

No comments: