Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reason why Ying only have 2 DAYS of class for this Week

Today I suppose to have class in the evening from 2pm to 4pm.

HEY I DIDNT SKIP CLASS, OKAY.......!!!
(I know that is what u guys will think about me :P)
(I am a good student :P)

Yesterday evening, my IME class finish super early and so I push my Business Finance class forward.

Confuse?! Okay let me put it this way. Suppose my Business Finance tutorial class is on Wed 2-4.30pm. But since yesterday (Tuesday) I am free and lazy want to come for the only class on Wed so me n Nic decided to attent the Tue tutorial from 3-5.30pm.

So conclusion is, today I got no class :P and this week i only go to college 2 days because Mon was a public holiday and then Wed class push forward and Fri I dont even have any class. ^^ *yeah.....!!!*

But I did lots of stuff and work today even i didnt go to college.


~ying so PROUD of HERSELF~ ^^

No comments: