Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My PIGGY DAY

OKay, guess what I finish class at around 3pm (suppose end at 4.30pm) *like Sridevi's class*

Then went and eat late lunch and then very nice n kind Nic send me back home instead of wait for my dear mum which going to pick me up at around 4.30pm.

Then i got home at around 4pm to 4.10pm after all the tidy up and send out some message. I start to feel sleepy and then guess what i fall asleep at 5pm and i only got up at around 9.30pm.

Hmmmm...I am GOOD......!!! Wonder am i a pig last time, before i reborn as a human...!!!
(How can i do that?!) Okay, i either i am really sleepy n tired due to yesterday of not having a good night sleep if not i am seriously having some sleeping symptom which need serious attention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next problem is about the number of meals i am eat. Today i woke up at around 7.20am (after a few snooze) i feel hungry and immediately i got headache.

So i take my breakfast in the cafeteria before i go in for Winnie's Macroeconomics class.

After that, at 10.30am (I am surprise Winnie end her class early) and those "inconsiderate" fella go to McD for breakfast. I feel hungry as well and so i brought myself a regular porridge (aka small) (porridge only exit in Asia McD, not in western countries) and a cup of Milo Ice.

Luckily, during my lunch break i didnt feel hungry. So i end up in the resources center to do some work while Facebook n blog.

Like i mention before after class (3pm) i feel hungry and Nic company me (he want to eat as well) to eat Pan Mee.

Then i eat dinner at around 10pm.

Conclusion, I am so worry about my weight but i cant control my stomach from making so much of noise. *worry*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what, Clem tell me that Brest, France (ESC university) is snowing.

When we were there it snow only once. :(
(I miss snow........!!!!)


~ying dont want to be FAT~

No comments: