Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

This morning, 14th Feb 2009, 11.45am (come on i am still sleep, so is still morning...!!!) i got a call.

Is a malay guy voice on the other side of the phone say:

"Ini, Ying Xin?"
"Awak kah mana sekarang?"

"Rumah..." (sleepy voice)

"Sekarang saya kah luar rumah awak...."
"Boleh keluar ambil rose...."


"okay... Boleh boleh..."

*completely stone face*
*still damn blur*
*eye not even open* (half open actually, but since my eye so small it doesn't really matter)
*look out the window*
(eh...ya wor...someone is outside)


I run down and then my mind still thinking. My flower?!
From who?! No one tell me about it?!
If isn't mine why he call my mobile phone?!
*still clueless*
(no key?! shit....!!!)
I run up and up-side-down all my hand bags and finally found my key.....!!!

After bring it in and open up the card..........

My face looks even more stone n i had to rub my eye twice and read it for the second time....!!!
(Trust me...if any photographer see my face n capture it down, it will be the golden moment....!!!)

And the best thing of all is that i run down to get my flower with pyjamas, messy hair.... that is the worse moment i ever have before i step out from my house...!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahhaha..... I am sure now who ever reading this will be cursing me....!!!

"Ying, who is that guy la......" (Shxt, FxxK.....etc)

:P is for me to know and for u to find out.......

Only can say that is a very sweet and touching and really unexpected delivery from so far away and is from a really nice guy....

Hope u guys had a nice, sweet and surprising Valentine...!!!
(I had mine....) *wink*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had dinner with my family tonight....

So stop or even try to ask me where i go and who am i with n try to link the sweet flower guy :P


~ying got a shock of her life~

2 comments:

w1ll1amk1m86 said...

Hahaha...at least u get to receive flowers...although in an embarassing form...check out my blog scorpiosdomain.blogspot.com...^^

babystar said...

it was really bad...
i think that malay dude the hand the flower to me, his face expression only got one word "UNBELIEVABLE"
(11.45pm still sleeping?!)

hahahahhaa.........