Saturday, February 21, 2009

"MY MAXIS" please appear on my phone...!!!

Gosh... Maxis is upgrading their service in my area...!!! I should be happy and glad about that because in future i will have better services but the thing is that due to this upgrade my phone down....!!!!

My screen appear "No Network Courage" :(
(So annoying......!!!)

I cant message anyone, cant get anyone's message, no one can call me and i cant call out also....!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so coincident, because of this out of order, got so many people want to call me.

Only time my phone show courage is when i get myself out of my area. I was so happy and glad that i went out for dinner last night because i get to use my phone to message and know who has been calling me and settle so many things in that 1.5hours.

This morning Richie so smart. He called my house phone to ask me go out with him and his gf and WayWen for movie. Only then he found out that my phone out of order. But i am not going out because i dont want to be a light bulb.

So from there news started to spread, and WayWen also call my house phone and ask me did Kelvin Thum call me to tell me that those Taiwanese people will be coming down from Penang to KL? And he want us to meet up with him... They will be staying somewhere near my house area. (Tommy's empty house) *question mark... question mark...*

Haha...after finish talking to WayWen, i called Kelvin (cant get through) and so i call LeikHong to confrim that statement. Oh well... Is true that they coming down to KL due to some reason. Thus, tonight have to help out with handling those Taiwan people because i am part of the Rotaract District IS (International Service) Team. Most likely it will be in Tommy's place. (Kelvin later on also call my house phone, should be LeikHong tell him about it)

Wanted to not go out tonight and just continue be geek... But looks like not tonight :(
Have to go to Tommy's place and meet up with Taiwanese and then also my DRR and my boss and also all the rotaract people since i stay so near... (Hehehe...hope my phone works ^^)

Think about it, luckily yesterday night i didnt follow James go up to Penang for this Taiwanese Good Year Visit. (I was suppose to travel up to Penang but due to homework, i have to forgone it.) If i did go to Penang, it will be waste of time for me to go up and then come back to KL again. ^^

So... After all, as part of a member of the IS team i did something for the district for this whole 2008/2009 term ^^


~ying wish her phone is working~

No comments: