Friday, January 23, 2009

things YING want to do

Things i really want to do right now is rest rest and rest.....

and then hope to catch up with my uni work (i miss 2 weeks of classes)

and also upload all the pictures i took during my study tour. but the FxxK-ing Facebook not coorperating at all.

and i dont know why my dad so desperate wants to go back to Johor. Cant he feel or realised that i am still sick from traveling?! i just back home and on Saturday still need to get my ass into his car and sit there for another 3 hours (that is if no traffic jam). I dont mind if we are traveling at night or even late evening. In the noon, is so fxxk-ing hot.....!!!
*speechless and dissapointed*

and one very last thing i wish to do is i want to go get myself so snacks now...... In France i keep eating chips and all the junk food....
so ying is going out to 7-11 for junk food now...!!!

~ying wants junk food~

No comments: