Monday, September 10, 2007

EX's... *sigh*


After a 3 days of holiday (Friday is a self declare holiday ;P) and today back to college for classes. Actually sometimes kinda lazy wanna go for Monday class cause only 2hours but my statistic not to say very brilliant so…no choice have to go lo.. *sigh*

Well go back to college not really the thing I wanna talk about. Like my topic, I think today I can say is a
“meet back my ex’s indirectly and directly day…!!!!”

Okay, one of my most recent ex is still in the same college wit me and same math class. I didn’t really see him today but when I company one of my friend to library one group of guys past by and one of them smell like him. All of sudden I miss him so much. Haiz…at that moment how would I wish can he is in front for me to hug... I thought I can forget him but now I guess not that easy (~.~) *another sigh*

Walk over the overhead bridge and go to my car and I see his car no more parking at the usual place, so I think he is back home already. Then while driving felt so lost even though that is the normal journey I been taking since god knows when…

Then finally reach the last traffic light before I reach my house but remember I had to buy wax for my hair so I change to the middle lane and stop at red traffic light. The look up, left and right and I saw a very familiar car plate . GREAT…another one…!!! Then past memories fly, fly, and fly inside my small little brain. “the car plate all will add up to 20 cause my mum believed that is the fung sui number”, “I like everything which is black”, “the way he rub his nose, comb his hair using his hair…”, “clean all his rubbish inside his car”, “complaining got nth to hug inside his car”….etc.

Then another ex I saw him while in the shop where I buy my wax. So coincident right people..?! *swt ~.~!!!* But this time less thing run into my mind because we weren’t together for long and that time was just secondary school only what people say about us and then how we together in the school during recess. But he is my first ex which also the one which I regret break up with him, he is so nice, caring and so sweet but that time so naïf and dunno how to appreciate.

Okay…hopefully next time dun arrange me meet all my ex in a day, but please let me meet my next or future boyfriend, CAN? ^.^

No comments: