Monday, September 10, 2007

wat is my user name and password ar...?!


First of all I wanna say that I’m actually not so blur all the time but just sometime and on something…

Today my friend (already finish alevel) she came back to college to do settle some withdraw before she enters uni. So she is checking her blog and replying some stuff. It is actually like a chat box kinda stuff but I not really sure what is that. Then I open my blog then she gave me a stare and say “why so plain?” okay then she ask me to log in cause she wanna help make up my blog.

Hmmm…and here the story began. I gave her a smile and told her that I think I dun remember my user name and password. The she ask “how u log in?” Well basically I dun log out my blog after finish blogging. So, that’s why I not really sure what izzit.

So when come to blogger main page. After key in my user name and password, we both so quiet and just stare at the internet link. The moment my setting page appear then the two of us just break into laughter and say “that second my heartbeat jus stop for while” *hahaha* She starts to “makeup” my blog and add the chatter box there and teach me lots of thing.

Lol… After all what else can I say so I company her walk to block c (our library) to get the signature from the library management and “THANKS KALLI” ^.^
(Do anyone experiences something like me before? Sometimes thing which you always using it and the smallest detail and yet important thing will be the one thing that you forgot and dun remember?)


No comments: