Friday, September 7, 2007

cough cough cough.....

Since two weeks ago I have cough, flu, bad headache, sore throat and slight fewer but because I hate to eat medicine n the thing I dun like the most is ABTIBIOTIC I never take any medicine and of cause I didn’t go to the doc.

Then I went to a conference, held in Melaka, Malaysia for a week. As I committee and emcee I have to take care of myself and my beautiful voice so I bought a Fisherman Fresh lemon flavor. (Oh yeah...not forget to mention another tall, experience emcee actually give me one of his secret weapon-strepsils.)

So during the whole conference actually I get better by day, even though we didn’t really get enough sleep then next morning wake up early n been not eating on time. (Hmmm…maybe because of the music and all the whiskey…?!) ^.^ So I dun even care should go to a doc or not. (Will talk more about the conference when I’m free to type because I got lots of thing to talk about it)

Haha…I really enjoy the conference, get to meet lots of international friends like from Philippines (my first day roommate), Singapore, Korea, Japan, India…oh and not forget Taiwan (know lots of them cause I know how to speaks mandarin) *winky winky*

Ok come back to my topic. After I’m back form the conference I able to get back all the sleep hours that I have lost since the past one week, get to eat sleep shit and be a happy pig (my concept of life...yeah tats the way man..!!!) and most important still on holidays. But sadly my cough get worse and flu come back to hunt me… :'(

My mum keep nag and nag me to go see doc since Monday but I just ignore. On Wednesday I go clinic and buy cough medicine but my cough is not even under control. Until yesterday night I cough till I almost die because I couldn’t even breathe nicely (I have asthma when I was a kid) So finally, this noon I have to face my fear ANTIBIOTIC……!!!!!!

Ok la…now the only thing I can say is “GET WELL SOON K BABY STAR”.

No comments: