Wednesday, September 19, 2007

long long day in college (hate tuesday)


Okay I am supper tired now but I couldn’t just fall asleep as early like yesterday (8o’clock at night). Maybe got lots of thing running into my mind I guess.

Today I only had 4 hours of class (usually I have 6 hours non-stop from 10 to 4) but I reach college at around 8.30a.m. because follow dad to work and lazy to drive. So at first I plan to go library (like what I plan when I woke up at 6.10a.m.) but before that need to go to administration office to update my id so the next time I can renew my book online.

So as usual I go in alevel office disturb Ms. Rafiah and Mr. Sam then chat for while get some sweet for the day (there is a tin which always filled with all kind of flavor from mints to mango to coffee and more). Then I say left the office and go to the administration office and I search for my purse. GREAT…!!!! WHERE IS MY PURSE?! (all my id is inside even my basic kad pengenalan)

Okay I can forget my plan of going to the library and be a good student for once.
If u ask me why do I so desperately need to go to the library because exam is around the corner and if in alevel office I know won’t study cause I will eventually ends up in front of the com and in the end I did nothing other than nonsense.

Haiz…so like I said I sitting nicely in front of the com and started to send mail to all the friends that I made during my one week conference in Melaka after like 3 weeks and ask how are they and mainly is to try get the picture I took. (LOL…)

Then I played game with some of them which after class and hanging out at the psychology area (short description again, it is a small area which have nice table and chair and sofa, then is a open place for student to discuss work and play games and it is about 20 steps from alevel office door). Six of us played the game for like half an hour and frankly first time I play and I lost :’( hehe…never mind I will win next time ^.^

After game joint yokey and manda for lunch in the usual sick place (Asia café) then attended all my classes till 4o’clock in the evening but since I want to save money so I decided to wait for my mum till 6p.m. to fetch me since she is sending my sis to tuition which is near my college.

This time in the while waiting I did do some work and did not waste my time and also got some gossip from Jason about himself. (hope he is not sad after tell me all his story cause he looks like he is gonna cry next minute)
Anyway I am so tired now hopefully I can sleep after I finish blogging. *winky winky*

No comments: