Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Unbelievable I Actually Did It


The night before Monday (Sunday), I wasn’t in good mood after message some people and finally settle some problem with him feel very down. Then I message derrick since he actually knows that the past few days I am moody and he did company me but I didn’t tell him what had happened and I promised to let him know once I settle.

He so nice and call me right after I send him the message even thought he is outside with his friends. Since is too noisy he hung up and calls me back after he back home. So I started to tell him all the things. (maybe there are still some parts which are more details I didn’t really want him to know so I keep it to myself)

On Monday, after my class we went for lunch but BEFORE LUNCH all thanks to him we had a great exercise by walking to his car and pay his parking ticket (is like from one end of ss15 to the other end of ss15). Lucky the place he intro they served nice and special food. It is salt baked chicken rice (yummy yummy…). It is some thing simple yet nice and that time I was so hungry cause I woke up 11.30a.m. for 12p.m. class and didn’t even eat my breakfast when already past the time for lunch.

After lunch, we had another great walking distance to his ex-college. Walk up two floors to the office to collect his certificate and back to other end of ss15 where we just now came from before to his car and lunch. (which is Asia and opposite my college…!!!!) *nice nice*

Then we hang out a while in Asia pool and out of three games I won only one game. Sad…sad…

Well… Thanks to him I did enjoy my blue blue Monday and also didn’t get to nap in return with all the walking exercise. No wonder I didn’t blog yesterday cause I fall asleep at around 8p.m. after finish talking to him on the phone. *yawn…*

Two more thing.
1) I actually so happy when finish class half an hour early because I am so so so hungry but I had to rush home past my sis house key. She called me half way during my class and said she forgotten to bring her house key.
2) While I was driving someone called so I saw is Ms. Linda name (economic lecturer) so I pick up. At first I thought can finish the conversation before I made a sharp turning but it didn’t and best part I almost drop my phone so I try so hard to make it stay near my ear with my elbow. On the other hand try to speak as loud as possible because Ms. Linda on the other side she can’t hear me properly and I am trying to focus on the left hand side’s car before I can cut in two or three lanes (not sure) to enter the parking area (ss14)…!!!!

Wah…does it sound like a drama or some thing…!!!! *UNBELIVABLE I DID IT*

No comments: