Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dont Judge A Book By It's Cover :P

Recently there is one new advertisement that catch my attention. Is the yellow phone operator MSN on mobile advertisement. The boy is going on a blind date. So he asked around and get some suggestions. So one of his guy friend said that "buy some flower" and then after while another girl said "not forget choco n candy" (cant really remember the exact word but something like this) So you see that guy holding flowers and a heart shape choco candy box and then he bump into a tall ugly and fat women who happen to be his blind date. She was so excited to meet that boy and she yelled "are you Danny boy...?! Danny boy..........!!!" she's delight to see him (assume his name is Danny :P) but "Danny boy" frighten by that girl's appearance I think (very high chance) and he ran away as fast as possible. That poor girl picked the flower and choco box dropped by Danny boy and chase after him with the "please wait for me" gesture... Then the advertisement end...!!!

The thing is that why guys (i say girl too :P) always judge a girl appearance?! I am not saying that appearance is not important as i also like pretty stuff and Nic and some of us actually discuss before that if anyone tell us that appearance doesn't matter i can tell u that person is lying...!!! The most important thing is what you do after that... After u say "that girl or boy is ugly" in your heart, will you actually continue be friend with her and talk to her?! Or you will just ignore and run away like Danny boy?!"

If u actually make friend with the ugly person that u meet and then treat her/him like your friend then u can say that "looks doesn't matter".

Why do i actually say that because I think someone did that to me before when i was young, when i first started to use chat room and make friends. Someone actually did something like this to me before indirectly but i can feel it...!!! In the first place itself he is not good looking either and why on earth he is judging me?! I didn't even say "Gosh...this guy is so ugly" in my heart...!!! Only different between me and that advertisement is that i am not fat and i wasn't on a date in the first place.

He himself just came to my school and looked for me. He did say "hi" to me and then walked off and after that day onwards we didn't talk to each other till one fine day he saw me again in college hang out area. He saw me and wasn't sure if is me so he called me after awhile and asked about it...!!! Pathetic bustard...!!! My heart was like thinking "how can i forget u this UGLY HEARTED fella......?!"


~ying dont like ppl judge a book by it's cover~

1 comment:

w1ll1amk1m86 said...

Hahaha...I'm lucky that I didn't came across any person like this before...And I'm really happy that I get to make more friends instead...So I can really say that looks doesn't matter to me at all ^^