Monday, March 16, 2009

Lead me miss France........

On the Saturday me and Nic worked at KLCC for FACON education fair. So gather with him and Alain in college and then we head to KLCC at 10am. It was fun and yet tiring because need to wear high heels whole day and have to stand to give out broaches.

Anyway that is not the best part, the best part is when almost the end, Alain and Jayson (counselor for marketing department) they ask both of us act like we are some student which curious about their courses and fee aka to be spy :P (i love doing it but talking and act innocent and tell lie it feel suck...!!!) The best thing about Nic say is "Hi, i am an Alevel student...." what the hell man...!!! He is not an Alevel student :P he is from SAM and i started to laugh with him once we are away from KDU College.

Back to the topic of why and how and what make me have that sudden feeling of "I miss France" is when i sneak out from work for while to explore myself around :P Then i found something which say "Alliances Francaises" poster and it state there Malaisie which sounded French to me and so decided to check it out and found out that is an official French language center which under the Ambassade de France en Malaisie.

That indian dude standing over there promoting the institution asked me a couple of question and he asked me to introduce myself in French. So i tired it with a real broken French and i tell u......!!! *hilarious* Of cause before i go say bye in French to him and a French lady who i assume worked in the language center. I can tell u now I am glad that I study my French one night before the exam when I am in France and thank god Clem aka our one night French teacher helped us...!!! Or else i don't think i dare to tell that guy that i just back from a France Study Tour :P



A la tienne!!! (cheers!!!)
(Ying's French Private Limited)

No comments: